Saturday, March 1, 2008

A Little About the Salden's

Welcome to our blog. One of my New years resolutions was to get a blog started. It's the first weekend of March and I thought well I better get started. I thought I would give a little back ground on the members of the Salden family.

Our family is made up of five boys and one girl me. I include my husband Darin as one of the BOYS because he is one. Me and Darin have four sons.



Nathan who is 7.
Benjamin who is 5.


Jacob who is 3.


Nicolas who is 7 months.




The boys days are filled with mayhem and mystery as they are always trying to see what they can get away with. I am embarrassed to say that they get away with allot. I tend to be a push over when it comes to my boys. Not to mention that mom is pretty busy with work and life.


2 comments:

Leslie said...

I love it and can't wait to see more ~ it's been a while since I have peer pressured anyone into anything, but I am glad if I was one of your peers in this regard. I am so happy to be back in touch!!!

The Farrell Family said...

Yay! We're so glad you are joining the blogging world. Cute pics!