Monday, April 7, 2008

Spring is in the Air









Easter was so early this year that it didn't quite feel like spring yet, but now the flowers are starting to bloom and pollen is everywear. It is finally starting to feel like spring. Of course it is never really spring in our family until the boys birthdays. We are all doing well. The boys enjoy popping in and out of grandma Nita's room on a regular basis. She is able to do a little more each day and we are enjoying having her in our home. Although my dad misses her terribly. Nate and Ben started baseball and have played four games.
I survived spring brake with all the boys home I am not sure how I will make it through a whole summer with everyone home without going crazy. The boys are all wonderful but anytime you get four boys under the age of eight together it can get pretty crazy. I have some pictures of Nick on the swing for the first time that I am planning on adding to this post when I get them off my phone.






1 comments:

The Farrell Family said...

I love that picture of Nick! What a cutie pie! He's changed so much since we last saw him!