Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Not Dead After All


For anyone who once followed this blog. I am not dead after all just supper busy. It has been a year and a half since I last posted. Just as an update. Everyone is healthy and a year older. We have a new member of our family Maximus is four month old now. He was born on December 17, 2009. He is healthy and strong and no matter how much I HATE being pregnant he is worth all of the aches and pain I endured. I am in the middle of trying to revamp the blog with the hope that I will find time to use it again. Hopefully you will see a post from me again soon.

1 comments:

The Farrell Family said...

I was surprised to see a post from you on here! Welcome back to the wonderful world of blogging. :)

Max is so cute. I can't wait till I can see him in real life.

Hope you guys are doing well!