Sunday, April 27, 2008

Sick

We have all come down with a cold. I thought that flue season was over and started looking forward to just dealing with the normal spring allergies and asthma. And the flu came back to visit our house one more time before summer. I hope it doesn't come again. We are spending a quiet Sunday at home. Infecting everyone at church seemed wrong. I have heard that this cold usually last seven days. I hope that's correct. We will see. We had this same cold three times this winter already. It is a bad cold that starts with a stomach flue and morphs into a respiratory cold. It sucks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you guys are all sick! Let's just hope you are all better by next weekend. We are excited to see you guys!

Eryn said...

I am sorry you guys are sick. That is not fun. I am hoping you all are feeling better by next weekend. We are excited to see you guys!

Anonymous said...

I'm a dork. I thought my first comment got erased, so I wrote another one! Anyway, we tried to call for Nate's b-day, but Alia said "it said to leave a message" and I don't think she knows the proper way to leave a message yet. Tell Nate we love him and happy b-day!
~Eryn