Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Nate's Birthday

Nate is 8! I can not believe Nate is eight, it doesn't seem like he could be that old yet. He and Ben had a baseball game. Nate tried to pitch for the first time in a game. When we got home from the game Nate got his birthday dinner nachos and chocolate cake. The boys will have there official birthday party on Saturday after Nate's Baptism. I will post photo's later. I accidentally bought trick candles. They were on sale and I just grabbed the cheapest candles. I thought they looked a little weird when I put them on the cake but we didn't realize they were trick candles until the cake relit. Some of the pictures were before the flash was on and some with flash.



1 comments:

Leslie said...

Happy Birthday Nate! Eight is a very fun and grown up year! Enjoy it! (you only get to be eight once!)
Tell you mom that her blog is SO cute and I love the new look! I can't wait to meet you someday! :)